Monday, May 15, 2006

silky nights drenched in vinegar

it is all ah so perfect
the night is breezy warm
the noisy city distant like dreams
that are safely banned
the room is lit and cosy
this is
our universe

there you sigh and moan and cum all over me
there you light one thousand and one suns inside of me
there you press your lips on mine
and i feel like I am in heaven

because I like you

so much


yet, there is this sting
it should be removed carefully
like you do it when a bee stings you
you suck the poison out

suck it out
suck the poison out of my mind
the deafening thoughts that cloud my soul
the threatening worries that weigh me down
past that didn't concern me
knocks on my door
I welcome it first
and then get angry like a girl
worries of beauty
I am not worthy
What if I lose you
What if you play me

I am so butter
in your

hands

No comments: