Friday, June 16, 2006

continental shiftings

I wish my Dad hadn't tried in a joke to make me come back or get more serious about my decisions and I feel how you are shtifting away and it hurts and it is so nerve-wreckingly exhausting to speed up and grasp your soul.
fleeting thoughts turn into thorns and all I have is nervous laughter and a healer running after us on Venice Beachwalk, trying to impress us with his knowledge about where it hurts. Neck, he says to me, I feel something in your neck. Dude, I feel that too and it sucks, it is a pressure, a nervously stressing monkey in my neck that won't give me peace until I rest in His arms I guess.
Ah, if it wasn't only that difficult. Why does this most beautiful thing in the world have to come in such a difficult package.
Diffused love.
Infused love.
Obtrusion, of love. I looked obtrustion up, it felt so good on my tongue and then i realized that indeed, i could even spit it out here, it fits so well.
ouch. it hurts when continents are shifting and we know the results are always -
devastating
but I can't live in fear like that.
why don't you go and marry this girl that loves you so insanly much. and live in peace ever after. you wouldn't have to change anything. just become the best in your field, make her a lot of money and sweet sweet Romanian babies.
*vomits silently but nervously in the corner*
the neck, the healer was right, but I smiled and said, no I don't feel any pain there. Take care, see that you don't drain yourself. He smiled knowingly and I just moved on, frustrated, oh so frustrated.

don't you think it would make everything easier, if I just left, as foreseen, close the chapter, that we wrote together and do what the whole world was awaiting me to do and you too.

wouldn't that be just awesomely easy

oh it hurts in my chest too. like a concrete block heavy.

No comments: