you are inspiring and i called you instead of him.
i was at the verge of crying, again, it came over me in the middle of a living room with a huge flat screen tv and a couple of computers and guitars from a dude that i don't know, we were here to practice for that coverband thing and watched some Beyonce DVD. Ridiculous.
So I pretended to get a phone call and went out into the humid hot summer-valley-night.
Don't call him I told myself, don't call. Ok. so i called you and your voice was just - so soothing.
So: wow, it's so awesome that you actually exist! You are so comforting to know. So warming. So adorable and so loving. I love your red hair, I love your enthusiasm - your curiosity is mystifying.
I love how you embrace love, I love how you unfold your wings and with a smile and beautiful laughter hop on that sailing ship, just taking the chance. It is good to have a person like you in this crazy town. Your loving voice, so understanding, just embraced me through the stupid cellphone and I felt how the flood retreated in time, once more, waiting for another weak moment to break through. But it was so good to talk to you and to be encouraged to handle the situation exactly the way I do. To embrace the pain and not to run away.
Thank you Sweetie. You are a whirlwind, so refreshing. Your voice is a well, quenching my thirst in the saddest night. Your sparkle is inspiring. I am sure you will light his candle, baby, he will not resist you and you won't be too much for him if he is meant to be with you.
it IS good and useful and meaningful that women bond and are girlfriends. there are some things that only women can solve amongst themselves.
my red haired lady :)
No comments:
Post a Comment