what a day.
i feel so very much like dying away from your life right now.
ah, I am being dramatic.
but I am moving on.
you are not ready to rebel for real.
you are not ready to leave your community
you always told me how tired you are of it all
of this life
and there you go
i just hope you find the right way there. there is nothing wrong with staying within the borders.
i 've always been a sailor
and it's always been just me and the stars.
good night
and bye
slowly...
you know, It's not like I am not worth anything. I know you know that. But I am worth everything. I am worth for the prince to leave his country and conquer kingdoms for me, kill all the dragons within him. solve all my riddles.
you said you were working on them.
but you were too young
i wish I could say i'll wait until you are older
but most likely i will just fly on
baby.
and my daughter will always be with me
and this thorn.
you just didn't let me.
you just didn't rebel enough
you fucking didn't dare
you couldn't? i never understood? the things i don't know would fill a book?
so you have a book already honey.
no need to write more chapters with me. that one was good enough
ah i will free my soul
No comments:
Post a Comment