Friday, August 18, 2006

stretch

I've stretched, maybe too far. A lack of motivation brings me back to wallowing in my own pittiness. ha. For want of a better thing to do, such as working out or working my ass off I land here again in the land of black and white, zeros, ones, letters, fumbling words together like an amateur smith smitten with the sweetness of salty tears.
you can haunt me if you like, as much as you like, you will always find traces of your mindfuck here, carved into a virtual cyberspace. The sun is blinding me. A neverending stream of cars rolls by the window it is Cahuenga, diezyocho district, formerly dangerous gang territory which goes through a revival these days. This girl who let those two actors stay in her second apartment forever without pay got raped the other day by members of the diezyocho gang. Doesn't help the latino-reputation here. A filmstudent got robbed at gunpoint here, recently. He looks like Ken and he found a little french Barbie for himself. Down the street on Wilcox there is this cafe that changed ownership. The moroccan guy really tries to make it a hip place, the only problem: European strategies don't work in the States. Seriously! You won't win when you make them sandwiches smaller. Never. The news will spread word by mouth and sooner or later your portobello mushrooms will all rot away in your fridge: nobody wants a tiny sandwich for seven bucks when you can get a big one for three. Capiche? There sits Jack, the New Yorker troublemaker, behind his book and a coffee close by. Dan, the guy who has worked at said Cafe for free for the other owner and now for pay looks at me and with a pokerface and low voice says: well, he (the new owner) just won't profit from my connections anymore. When somebody disregards local knowledge and advice it is their bad! Gosh I think, my love was right this area isn't too safe after all and uncried tears don't help the painflowers to whither away, in the contrary, they make those motherfuckers grow. I lean over my warm cup of mint tea and dream of a dreamer's life. If things would just work out by themselves, nice and easy. The minutes rush by like LA cars and I realize that I need to wake up. 32 minutes left.

3 comments:

Benjamin said...

Well, I don't know about your other two online personalities but this Emeralda does write good.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Dcbuy ionamin hp 3150 ink cartridges