So, this is what I'm talking about.
Princes who are MEN. Who keep their word, who make the impossible possible because they love their woman (and I don't want to hear anything about how he did that only to be cool or to convince himself he could do it or because he is an adrenalin addict or because he had nothing better to do serving a life long sentence...)
check this link out: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1919018.html?menu=news.quirkies.strangecrime
and here the story for the link-tired people:
Prisoner escapes for girlfriend's birthday
A prisoner broke out of jail to wish his girlfriend a happy birthday before returning later that day.
Dragan Boskovic, 26, escaped from a prison near his hometown of Kolasin in central Montenegro, where he was serving a life sentence for murder, by overpowering guards and scaling a ten foot prison wall.
He went straight to his 19-year-old girlfriend's house but two hours later turned himself in to cops who had started a manhunt for him.
He told officers: "I promised my girlfriend that, no matter what, I would say happy birthday to her but I wasn't allowed to use the prison phone.
"I had no other option but to get the message to her personally."
thanks www.introspectre.com for linking me to ananova.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment