Crosby Still Nash and Young rediscovered and I wasn't a tiny bit blue after our conversation today.
But a taxidriver made me cry. I was so angry that I stomped off into the djungel of streets and I started to cry like a baby just because I was so mad. I remember how I cried when I was a little girl and missed the school bus. A sense of desperation that is so overwhelming. Funny that I hate it so much to be too late. Must be the German part in me.
'I almost cut my hair today' slings wafting veils of soundscapes around my hips and hair. You now in San Francisco or on the way there. If I could I would, would, would, totally, like, kiss you.
The sun is shining and whining children test my patience. Cleaning becomes the remedy for everything, ironing, so comforting. Being nanny isn't the worst thing in the world.
Tripping just by myself. The sound is enough and all I need. The guitars slide from one side to the other and the engineer sure did a great job. 'I just want to engineer' you said, not aware of the relief in my voice when I said 'SURE! YOU SHOULD!' because, remember, not every thing what you say is carved into stone. There was a time when you said to me you were blasting music too loud because you wanted to make sure your hearing gets detoriated so you won't ever engineer. Ah. The path to sanity. I don't know why I love it so much maybe there is a hidden little hopeful thought in the corner of my heart that claims that you would come back to - me, to your love, if you were just sane and alright.
Helplessly Hoping leaves a warm feeling inside of me, like strong homeburnt Russian Wodka. Did you know that the name for water in Russian is Woda. Put a k in there and you get the wodka. thats how they drink it too. Like water.
Oh well.
This is a warm feeling right there...
No comments:
Post a Comment