maybe it isn't fall in the Southern hemisphere. maybe that's where I should go. Nothing against the orange-red leaves that are tumbling down to the ground. Nothing against chest nuts. It's just that I am withering away without even noticing. And it wasn't even time to fall yet. Fall out of love.
You reach out to me, longing yet determined to terminate this. You tell me how you woke up and missed THAT. But it has to be done, it has to be done and my 'that's what you think' triggers yet another 'aw, i have to go, talk to you later.'
Yes, yes, these are the realities of the blank moments inbetween. If I only knew or understood. Myself. And that it really is.
You will come again, asking for more, but what exactly I don't know. To be my friend you are too close. Too close. Too good looking. Too dear a sight to my heart. Too loved. The other way.
Maybe in the Southern hemisphere things are upside down.
2 comments:
No one thinks of asking the other person of their opinion, ever.. it seems. Maybe after a long time, wounds can be healed.
But it'll remain a deep rooted scar.
that was such a true comment.
the scar is still there.
Post a Comment