is driving me crazy.
Butch was right. Everybody has already got it down, or somebody. They are so styled down. yeah. All the designer stuff and then in Cafe 101 there is someone who has it even a little more down. I don't understand why she still buys stuff there. She was talking about Fred Segall like this magic place and how Jen almost bought the whole store yesterday. I can't find anything impressive in that. I am ashamed. I am ashamed to wear her old UGG boots that supposedly cost up to 300 or even 400 $. I am embarrassed and bummed out about the fact that she gave me boots she got as a present from someone and never wore. They were around 1500$. I can't believe that. They just don't look like that. And that's it she says, I buy designer, almost only designer stuff but you can't see it.
So - what's the point?
Quality?
Please, can somebody tell me how much of the price is quality?
I don't like H&M either. If something is so cheap (they are already getting more expensive!) there must be someone who doesn't get a fair deal out of it. Relatively fair maybe but not really. Somebody get's a fucking gold nose out of this, you know what I mean.
So. How much is the quality really worth? The material? The time put into designing and producing it?
I really would love to know. It makes me sick to think that I cringe at the thought of asking her for a higher salary although I am the one who is frigging responsible for the upbringing of her kids.
That's all that matters and she says that too. She says, nothing is precious, only the boys are.
I don't understand.
Can somebody help:?
No comments:
Post a Comment