no no no
not twist 'n shout
no, the beatles are blaring in this orange cafe and the coffee tastes horrible, like sugarmilk substitute from Russia.
But I love the Beatles, oh I do.
But there is a twist to my story, to my life and I can't yet quite figure it out - it makes me wanna shout.
I hold to worlds in my hands.
To the left is the precribed life
To the right is the one unfolding in front of my eyes
In the middle is a hell of an intuition blaring loud orders into my ears but I can't understand what they mean.
I have to go back to Russia to come to full circle for something.
I have to not just turn my back on this life here.
I have to stretch even a little more
And there is so little time.
He wants to come back.
But I feel I have to leave.
It would be more ridiculous than ever to leave, though, the situation is bordering on perfect.
But as always we don't know what the future will bring. Damn the universities and instituitions that demand plans.
Fucking plans that never work out anyhow.
I am an intuition whore
No comments:
Post a Comment