stuck in the middle of America with no dime to my name but a lot of decision making ahead.
the hotel is comfy, not in vain, the name - comfort suites - and you are missing. Those beds...they are so big and so vast and so inviting. TO use them properly. I ll just lay there tonight and wonder about how life goes.
will i take the flight to LA tomorrow?
will I take the greyhound for 17 hours to see you?
will I melt again?
will it be hard?
1 comment:
I wonder if you really meant the question: " Will i take the flight to LA tomorrow?"
And actually the 'I" in there for no particualr reason, as much as I know you, it's not a capital "I".
Its just a little letter in there....will take the flight? ...you can't even see that I" ...
Love you.
Keep me updated on what's going on.
K.
Post a Comment