Sunday, October 21, 2007

falling leaves

In Berlin it is grey now and the geese will sing on their way back south.

It is cold where you are now, my friend. Thus I send a little fire to you
It is dark where you are my friend, so take this little light from me.
One day I will come to you back home and our friends they will come too.
We will sing as we did last time and it's warm like never before.
Oh Boy, she is waiting long for you. There in the dark she takes you by the hand.
In my dreams I see you at a beautiful day, all alone, but one day we will sing just as always and it is warm like never before. We will sing as we always have, and it is warm like never before. (translation from a song by 2Raumwohnung from Berlin)

It is sunny in Hollywood and breathtakingly beautiful. Green, green, a soft breeze.
I am quiet, quiet as a wishing well.
He rained rose petals on me.
Things will happen when you come to them.

No comments: