Friday, March 07, 2008

Harvest Moon

She looks up and tears dwell up
isn't it almost perfect? the perfect song? I can't believe it.
I see a full moon in a high sky and heaven in his eyes.
Her presence around us.
The feeling of belonging of coming home.
He showed me Neil Young.
Covered in a sleeping bag I waited for him, naked, touched by love.
Orange juice at 3 AM
and she starts moving slowly I never see her dance

Just imagine she adds under a tearful smile
bliss so sweet
sweet the sting
Just imagine, your man writing this for you! It would freak me out!

I see his hands, his smile, the beauty he brought into my life
He is like that I say and I know it is true
Extreme in his love as well
I fell through liquid air
I knew he was there

No comments: