i would never give up what i have with you he wrote and memories dingle in the space like christmas bells like sharp little snowflakes that drill their way into your heart to make it freeze for just one second.
there is no use in going back in the past but there are certain layers that unravel at second glance. what was. what is. what ... be
granted, there are many missed chances and things are so much easier now. there is no use in what if's and could have's because anything we did at any given moment just reflected who we were at this moment and especially where we were on our way. And you can't argue with that. It's a given and you can only change the way you look at it but not the given itself.
I wasn't ready either, I was diving too deep to find those pearls and all that happened was I suffocated in my own deliriums.
Good Lord. It makes me cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment