do you think she loves him
she asks
and I say
sure I really think so
and there is
really
nothing wrong with that
she says she is thinking of buying a plum cake
and then she squeaks a little, it sounds like a yelp
from the lips of a little puppy
and tells me about the gossip she got
the girl got a big butt
is ugly but she don't believe it, she saw the nude pics herself
and also, she has got good qualities
well I say, it doesn't matter, I got a big butt and good qualities too
if they fall in love, that's what they do,
like my best friend in the old days who got too much charms,
it happens, it's natural, he keeps his bed warm
whatever it is, I can't undo
I'm gladly walking my path in truth
she laughs and says, awww
it's always about...you know, what we got and what we don't have
and other's got
aww, but you don't wanna waste your time with someone who can't live up to his initial appreciation of your very self
yes true she says and we chuckle into the freezing late fall night.
No comments:
Post a Comment