sometimes it works.
I click on the song. I hear it kick in. The first chords. And I am right there, where I long to be.
This is completely dispensable.
This is as unnecessary as anywhich moment of nostaligic reminiscing.
But it brings me back to you. And since I know that this is futile business I indulge in it as some people who quit smoking enjoy to hang out in smokey bars.
I would like to write brilliant poetry. Breath-taking prosa on the futility of this moment. Of me writing into the void. Of this god forsaken time machine.
Herein lies the beauty. In the imperfectness of my amateur blog. of my fucked up nostaligia with self destructive dimensions that will never show in their full scope.
You out there. you just keep on browsing. Float with the breeze. Let it all pass.
But you, you, who knows. Know, that right now everything could be turned backwards. Upside down. Everything could be possible right now. Anything. A moment of love lingering in eternity. In the parallel universes which we forgot how to access.
I long to see you in the morning light
I long to reach for you in the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment