Sunday, January 09, 2011

So it is.
Breaths drawn very long. A reply. A reply that wasn´t anticipated even.
Of course you had to, not because you are nice, which I know you are, but because you need me. You need me to now think about you again. To have that somewhere in the back of your mind. Because you know that´s how you´d get me every time. And I´d be there for you. Always.
This is the reverse. The reverse love letter that I could write. The other side. There is nothing particularly spectacular about this story. Nothing obscure. It is very plain and simple: Energy lasts that long. It´s good to have a back up. It´s good to anchor in hearts, even if the sea is calm.
There is no way I can imagine you with her really. I never really could. There is nothing inside me that doubts that our love was real. In a way, that nothing else could ever be true.

No comments: