Saturday, May 13, 2006

strange what desire can make foolish people do

strange what desire can make foolish people do

I have a friend who got married, after a year filed for divorce and just move in again with his now again wife.
Over the course of our friendship I heard every single explanation from him as to why he shouldn't and couldn't be with her.
And now they are moving back together.

Strange, what desire...

Or is it love?

I couldn't decide, and, it is not up to me to decide.

Look into your own heart, the voice whispers.. Strange sounds surround us. Voices. Dreams, Opportunities, Convictions, Expectations, Principals, Ideals, Realities, Necessities, Demands, Pressures...

Ah, sometimes my soul spreads its wings and wants to fly into the warm summer night.
Polar light.
Deserts.
Sounds,
Smiles.
Tears,
Voices.
Stories.
Yet to be discovered by my self.

Ah. can I go with you?
Can you let me go?
And can you let me return?
Like all trees do?

A guitar from far away.
A bird outside in the middle of a big city.
Sounds of the night, noises of the city.

A heart beat.
So fiercly and passionately tied to your soul.

Can I go on and meet my destiny?
Or is this the road I choose to follow love?
Ah, I understand you, but my life, is intrinsically and intractable connected with love. every way. any way. al ways.

Love, my love. i am calling.
Is this a desert walk?

let me drink from your fresh wells
let me feel the bliss of your breathe soothing my heated face
let me feel your words trembling in my body
let me feel your hands trustfully releasing my soul

my love

let me be

and return

and leave space

that i can fill with love


thats what you do thats what you do thats what you do thats what you do


I m so scared that I could get lost.

No comments: