Thursday, June 01, 2006

faint like a whispered dream

Faint like a whispered dream
But I feel like
I don’t belong here
And this feeling comes back to haunt me
Despite all the clarifying revealing traits of psychology
Stuck in my enthused mind
And amazed soul of a wild child
It’s something internal
Nothing I could change
Or influence
Like a bad cancer
It comes back every now and then
And there is nothing I could change in my mind
To make this go away for good
Because it is not in my mindset
But in my soul
And a calling from the distant nowhere
And the terrible terrible terrible exhausting
Mind boggeling
Assumption that speaks to me in a low, almost inaudible voice
In grey inbetween hours
How I still have to be courageous and move on
And be accountable to God
And God only

Because there was a bargain
But I just fucking don’t remember what it was exactly about
And I’ve spent the last years searching
Feeling right when I was on track
And now, I create future
I don’t want to be God at all
Not even a Goddess
I want to follow my calling
Which though,
How unfortunate and exhaustingly saddening
Is so faint like a whispered dream

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

Hiya. Please could I put a link to this site on my blog? Cause you write so good, I am real impressed. Some wonderful pieces.

I doubt that celebration is the opposite of askese (a new word to me - does it mean self-discipline?).

'Universal love is what it is all about'... cool. Right here. Right now. The birds are singing x

emeralda said...

ey thank you benjamin, of course you can put a link!!!
yeah, in the mean time i ve also come to this point where i think that celebration is the opposite of askese. askese is in the contrary maybe the celebration of purity, so who knows ;-)

yes, the birds are singing...