you woke me up
oh i am sorry
what's up, why are you calling it's late!
I am thinking about you
Oh really? Well, um, I hope at least nothing bad..?
NO! I love you! You are like my angel. There is nothing bad about you...
Hm. Um, yeah, well, That's good, I mean, that there is nothing bad floating around in space for me...
Hm.
So you are still in San Francisco
Yeah, until Wednesday
Is it cold
No actually it's hot.
Dude, when I was there, it was SO cold! I thought it'd be hot and didn't have any jackets or anything but then there was the spare the air day and all public transportation for free and i took the ferry to Sausalito and....(*talktalktalktalk*) Maybe I'll move up here.
Yeah LA really sucks.
But there are several things that could happen to keep me in LA...
You are really something else Emeralda.
Hm. Um.
I love you Emeralda. I love you.
--
--
Well, maybe you should go to sleep now.
Yeah it's late
You can call me when you are back
Okay. good night Emeralda
Good night and have a good dream.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
((It is weird, all that happening in one night. my head hurts terribly from crying so deeply. my eyes hurt. my heart hurts. my soul hurts but it is strangely quiet all of the sudden. like after a storm.
and then this...why did he choose to tell me that he loves me exactly in THIS night, of all nights? why am I HIS angel too? For how many people will we be an angel? I know I am certainly not...It hurts too bad. Angels don't feel pain.
it is so weird. at first i wanted to take his love declaration as a casual 'love you!' but he was pretty clear and serious about it. Oh my. Oh my. What's going on in this world?))
No comments:
Post a Comment