Berlin
Its such a beautiful day
And you hang there
I am drawn in
Days of intensity
Life
And it was such a niee bubble
A womb in the middle of a city
And all I can say now
Is you are
So beautiful
Singing with your guitar
I wish I could have lived forever
Just dreaming away
LA
I want to live in this illusion with such a fierce passion that it pierces my heart late at night
Sometimes I would reach out from my little world and be the amazing hero in the other world, helping those who need it and want it
And then I would retreat peacefully and with dignity into my little fairy tale world
I would cook you dinner and give you a massage I would caress your body and heal it from all the bad
And I would live easy, floating from one step to the next
No effort
No pain
And it is so wonderful to live in a world full of colibris and butterflies oh yeah
There would be no sorrow
And no mountains to climb
And no valleys to look down to
No fucking tears of pain
I want to live in this illusion with such a fierce passion that it stabs my heart in the middle of paying the o-juice and water I buy at the yucca store
And the sun goes down and the violet of the flowers outside the window is seducing us
Music fills the air
But there is silence in my heart
A sobbing is echoing somewhere in a dark corner
And tears are lurking around the corner
They hang out and wait until they hear their cue.
I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment