Thursday, July 13, 2006

exit

I knew it wouldn't last.
in the obscurity of night's shadows I lie and can't sleep. the sounds from the outside are intriguingly constant. once i thought that what we had was the constant element in my life but my heart flickers and flares in this wind and I remember softly a time when i would have given anything for you to let me into your ice storm.

i cannot follow you my love, you cannot follow me. i am the distance you put between all the moment that we will be. you know who I am. you've stared in the sun, well I am the one who loves changes from nothing to one....(L. Cohen)

I knew it was just a passing moment but there will be the day that those moments will multiply like bacteria and then it is too late to play gods. then it will be to late to make any efforts. then it will be the time when we can breathe again. it is you who I miss. it was never about who you are, what you do or not do. it was the way you are. like golden shimmering liquid light in a deep well.
i am so thirsty.

No comments: