there is this other life and these other people and when I am there I feel that is how I feel most comfortable after all.
One kind of people is the artists. I remember in Berlin how Ruth invited me to her party and we were in this room, full of circus artists, painters, and what not, and although I already hated by then to attend parties in which I hardly know anybody I totally freaking enjoyed myself so much! I sat there and as someone was climbing up the door frame in order to get over the people standing in the door to get some drinks I thought 'wow, this is just the kind of people I like to hang with. everybody does what they like without coming across as being pretentious or as a show off. Creativity was truly appreciated.
The other kind of people is definetely those that I can have intelligent conversations with, that I can play fun games with in which you have to guess, puzzle, play theater, paint, etc. then jam on the guitar and enjoy the company. smoking sheesha. I know, I know, my love, these are the things you hate and that you don't want me to do but after all, that's where I feel most comfortable.
Nobody sais that feeling comfortable is necessarily the best thing in the world. I am more about developing, growing than having fun all the time. So being with you makes a lot of sense and I love being with you.
But in the end I might have to go just as you feel you have to go.
I wonder for how long people can live in another world.
No comments:
Post a Comment