Thursday, August 03, 2006

Halleluja

Halleluja my friend.
It is dark now and the darkness brings the joy of the unknown back to stale souls.
However long it takes you to describe the multitude of crazy moments, take the moment and let it melt on your tongue. Roll it around. Sing Halleluja, my friend, my lover, my wind and my earth, my fire, my air to breathe in the early morning
With a morning smile mixed with one single sun ray that sneaked its way into the room where we lay, on the carpet, a used to whisper or mumble in your ear how much I loved you. I would snuggle and cuddle up to you, press my cheeks under your chin, the 'flavor-savor', your sweet lips. Your wonderful, beautiful, beloved eyes.
And your hands would hold my back, my breasts, by hips, my ass, my legs, my belly, my arms, everything was so beautiful, everything you touched became so peaceful and satisfied and beautiful.
As the morning wandered we slowly like smoke curling up behind a shoulder would go about our day, making delicious-bicious breakfast, 'Emeralda' specials like selfmade hashbrowns.
Halluja, my friend. Halleluja.
I sing it along and I will forgive your soul. And I will long out to hold you. again. and again. and again. and then I will fade away, trying to hold on to your joy within my heart, to try and be there.
Halleluja my love, Halleluja.

alles ist hin.

No comments: