No one's picking up the phone
Guess it's me and me
And this little masochist
She's ready to confess
All the things
That I never thought that she could feel
Hey Jupiter
Nothing's been the same
So are you gay
Are you blue
Thought we both could use a friend to run to
And I thought I wouldn't have to be with you
Something new
Guess I thought I could never feel the things that I feel now
Hey Jupiter... (Tori Amos)
Things are getting rough now, what I wanted to avoid seems to happen inevitably.
He and I try to save it every time. Apologies. Soft spoken words. I am so sorry. We both don't want this love to die in agony.
Be sure to lock the doors he says, Ms. Emeralda. He hasn't said that in ages.
And make sure you have a blanket so you are warm when you sleep.
Don't be so damn nice my love. Please say more things like that.
I can pay you all the money back he says but I can never repay your kindness. Don't say sorry for anything. You did nothing but being a great human being. I was a bad boyfriend. I am so sorry.
You weren't my boyfriend all the time sweetheart. You were my love. Who cares about good or bad or mediocre or a blast.
When it is love
1 comment:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »
Post a Comment