Yo no siento que te vaya;
lo que siento es que te llevas
la sangre de mis venas.
I'm not sorry that you're going
I'm just sorry you're taking
the blood from my veins (with you).
-------------
It's funny, again, how okay I was today during the day. i was really happy to be with my sister's family, to walk the streets and not be devastatingly overwhelmed by our memories. To be okay.
And now, in the shadows of the night I just need someone to tell me that I'm okay. I need someone to tell me that what I did was not wrong and that it is okay that I stayed and not went to South America travelling. It kills me to think that maybe that would have - ironically - save our relationship. It would have been the natural ending and the promise of a new beginning at my return. Ah but no if's and stuff tonight.
I really need someone to tell me that I am okay. I am scared I am not. It's so weird to BE.
No comments:
Post a Comment