Probably you lie in your bed now and try to sleep. I am on your mind, constantly, the anger and the frustration, the yearning, >Why wait any longer for the world to begin, you can have it your cake and eat it too.<
This whole day has been a long and a desperate and a burning kiss. there is no way we can see each other. You said it. It would take two minutes of us staring at each other's lips.
It's not far and it's not long. Our pressing minds are intertwined like on that first sweet winter night. The sand was glowing as if the milky way had fallen on earth and mingled with every each of our steps. Waves were crushing like emotions tossing our hearts into a wild mild storm of souls dancing with the northern lights.
>You stand there so nice in your blizzard of ice oh please let me come into your storm<
No you can't talk to me now, I know, I know. Your voice hurried and haunted. Yesterday was tough on both of us. The missing trickled through the door we both tried to shut.
Can you bare with me you asked. Can you bare with me? And do you still love me?
You say you needed me. You asked me to take care of you and I did and you tell me that I did an amazing job. A++ you say and you love me and embrace me and undress me with just this timbre in your voice.
I don't need you. I never did. Self sufficiency is my comfort zone. I wonder - do I need to need somebody? Probably I do. I don't feel it though. I just - love you. Oh yes, and I can't say enough how much I crave your strength. Your eyes. Your firm guiding hand despite all odds and weaknesses. You are among the most amazing people I know.
I can't have enough of you. The dark cloud of curly hair still sends shivers down my spine. My legs give in, my heart expands and fills me up from head to toe. There was a guy like that at the store. Without my glasses I don't see far but his hair looked exactly like yours from behind. I jumped behind a wall, I was terrified. My heart was in my throat and my courage sank into below zero temperature zones. There is no way I can get over it. I can't. I want to be beautiful for you. I am a walking waste of beauty. My kiss is useless unless it meets yours.
>One more cup of coffee for the road. One more cup of coffee before I go to the valley below<
Please grant me that favor.
It's not far and it's not long. Only space and time separate us. And the daunting haunting foreboding sense of impossibile love.
No comments:
Post a Comment