that i feel anger. like a volcano, ya, you know, ah! what I'm talking about.
So I live my life and it feels good to me. A little bit tragic here and there just makes it more interesting. You Motherfucker.
You never let me in completely. Remeber how you said that you want to let me be completely involved in your life? And let me help? And what not?
Wishful thinking, I say, wishful thinking. I'm happy I could make you feel better now that you know that I am not stranded and fucked up without you. I never would have been. And that's so not the point. But if you need me to need you. Oh Well.
Outside the window the sun hovers near the trees and sits still like a cat about to catch the mouse. The world holds its breath in and I can't cry.
With dry eyes I stare into the distance and I just can't believe it. That I am so angry now. After all these months. So angry now.
No comments:
Post a Comment