every step i take every breath i take, a new definition.
It is the weird feeling of living in the future. This has nothing to do with now. This isn't like anything I've ever experienced before - it seems as if nothing has to do with anything I have lived or ever thought before and thus every step I take and every moment I breath in and exhale is like a re-definition of my future.
Strange days have found us I whisper and you leaning at the fence with your strangely mysterious yet breath taking eyes still vibrates in some distant corner of my soul like a precious little butterfly in the morning sun right before the dew is gone....
The waves crush into Santa Monica beach and the palm trees are my friends now, the stars blink friendly while I stumble from one thought to the next:
I am not with you - but I used to be
I am not an A-student - but I used to be
I am not an activist - but I used to be
I am not as I thought - but I used to be
I am not crazy - but I used to be
I am not pretty -but I used to be
I am not ugly - but I used to be
I am not overwhelming - but I used to be
I am not ambitious - but I used to be
I am not worryless - but I used to be.
Silently singing I walk down the street like a wanderer between worlds and take in every inch I cover with my feet.
Nothing can hold me back from smelling the roses along the cliff-walk and it reminds me of back home and magically a smile emerges from way deep inside: this smell can't ever be taken away from me and it is more present than anything that should have been or maybe not.
This is: now: the scent of a rose.
No comments:
Post a Comment