gonna ask why can motherfucking Tundi be there and effing take care of you? HUH? is it, that she is romanian? she isn't gypsy now, is she? well, whats the deal then? that they know her in the community? How comes that I can't be there to take care of you? never? fuck you. screw that. fuck that. shit, man, it really upsets me. She likes you too, mofo, where would be the difference? That you love me? No more girlfriends for you you say. Well I HOPE SO you ... argh. fuck, so i was just a girlfriend huh? yeah whatever. no, you say, I mean, fuck yeah, I know that you wanted to marry me. WHATEVER. grow up. don't call me each time you almost fucking die. what kind of habit is that. jaw broken. great! somebody JUST punched you in your jaw? right on. and you say, you would be proud of me cuz i just walked away. great, why didn't you walk away earlier? before it happened? you are so stupid. fuck. you want to leave you say and Tundi would give you a ride WHEREEVEr. she takes care of you now, she is a GOOD girl.
GREAT, I am so happy she is a good girl. WHY CAN SHE BE THERE AND I CANT, thats what I d love to know. is it that she is pentecostal too? whatever. fuck you. fuck your 'i can do what i want' blabla. because, how can i take you seriously if i can't take your word for what it is? that you WANTED me? so, what about that WANT HUH? do me, if you want me. fuck! your jaw looks now like your big cousin's huh, LOL. LOL LOL LOL. stop that bullshit. no lol no more. grow the fuck up and leave me alone. you should be happy that I have Amanda in my life. i had a fucking nervous breakdown almost. if i had a dick i told you to suck it. i never was your girlfriend man, i just loved you.
No comments:
Post a Comment