Friday, October 13, 2006

You Don't Have To Cry

Sister, oh Sister mine.. No, you don't have to cry...but this life... in the long run it will - it will make you cry!
A myriad of thoughts is spiraling through my body. Lingering in the air, around the corner, you know, you know that it is never the right moment to hear the uncomfortable and maybe it never works that way anyway.
But, before it all breaks down, take a break and focus on facing it for once again.
This life is going down and your beautiful wonderful son is growing up, another one, and once again you will wake up for a second in a few years to come and you will say Oh What Have I Become I Missed Him Growing Up.

The responsibility for ourselves, as sad and frustrating it is, we will never be able to just shove it away like snow back home in the entrance way. No, no, taking time for yourself doesn't mean another cigarette.
What you say you like is not what you need what you need is what you refuse to see.
You are what you are, you make it hard, and it doesn't have to be so uneasy.

The key to your heart, to your happiness, sister, it is inside and only inside of you. You want him to need you but nobody needs a wreck like you. Nobody needs a suicidal capitain who is refusing to see that the ship is leaking.
I know that you wish he would just take care of you but it is too hard to do. If you can't , who could?

Sister, oh Sister mine. You Don't Have To Cry. you are living a reality... that I will never want.

But I Love You Oh So....

No comments: