Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Birmingham Complaints Choir

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w84qzHdEms

I haven't laughed like this in a while!
LMAO!~
oh yeai. I love it!

3 comments:

Zee said...

I didn't laugh "THAAAAT" hard, but I laughed and had fun!
So which Waldorf school did you go to???
I will not laugh, promise :)

emeralda said...

oh it was in the black forest in a little town called Schopfheim. It was a good old time! I guess I laughed THAT hard (THAAAAT) because I was full of rage about the fucking. FUCKING public transportation system in LA and this song was just perfect for that. I was like: HELL yeah, I am going to go to the town square and complain-sing too! but then it dawned on me that in LA you don't have a town square that counts.
I should maybe get a car....

emeralda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.