Saturday, December 02, 2006

365 days

Hey Gypsy,
i went to the zoo with my little nephew today...in the morning he had woken me up by whispering in my ear 'I have the coolest aunt in the world! and sweet six-year old fuffles and snuffles and ruffles and kisses....then we had pancakes at
Mel's drive In. And I realized it's exactly one year ago that I sat
there with Klodi, the second of december 2005 waiting for you to join
us and I was all butterflies and airplanes inside. It was a crazy
feeling. I felt like a 13 year old girl all of the sudden. That's when
I gave up. That's when I stopped sabotaging what we had and admit the
love to flow through me too. And I still love you :) it's wonderful to
know you. There are many things that could be said and asked but in
the end it comes down to that - I just love you, in many ways. I am
never sad. Granted, yesterday night at my sister's house I missed you
and got all warm inside thinking of your kiss on this bed....and your touch...
But I am only happy when I think about this wonderful love that we were given.
This wonderful chance encounter that maybe wasn't so coincidental. I
learned so much and I grew so much and especially as well by not being
able to be with you during those last months. I hope that you can draw
from it just as I can do. And I hope you learned as much as I did and
I hope it makes you happy heppy too and that all those memories fuel
you just as they give me a smile whenever I come across them. It's
great to have loved and to love like this. Everything was so special
and beautiful and wonderful and exciting and intense and moving. Even
the hard times had so much meaning to them because we were really
trying and struggeling to come through. And it's been a blast and a
really good time. My best time I ever had with a lover. But you aren't
just a lover in my life, no, no, you are You, and
that is so wonderful.
Okay enough of that now :))
Take care and God bless this Day and You and this Love, in whichever
way it may transform. I'll take it anyway.
Your wild Child full of Grace

yes, indeed, strange days have found us...

No comments: