Sunday, January 14, 2007

Fly Brown Dragons

'i love los angeles' (Fly Brown Dragons)

I sit, listening, writing, thinking.
Yesterday I let the smoke signs rise into the sky, out of my little room, my ship in the stormy sea of gritty Hollywood life.
In thousand sparks red hot ashes exploded in the night on the cold concrete floor.
Lionnesses came to my mind. How they eat first, and then share the food with the kids. They've got to fucking kill another animal the next day. That's why. Personally, I think that's an important lesson. Of course, we are extremely social as human beings and can afford at times to save a person before ourselves, put the kids before our needs... Some people eat too much before they share. But who am I to judge. Everybody's gotta do what they gotta do, and sure, that's not a blank cheque for doing damage but it's true, to some extend, isn't it.

Well, I guess what I wanted to say is:

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE WHEN I AM EATING.

DAMNIT.

Ok. So -
Now I am here, somewhere in LA, working on the 'Tard and Feathered' zine Vol. II that Lady Basco is making. Listening to her brother's playlist on his ipod.
Not that any of this would concern you, except for that if you are a true artist you would want to touch as many people as you can, right? If you want to participate in the magazine check it out. See whether you want to move through this medium too. Your blog adress and anything else you want to be known about your writing or yourself will be readily displayed and a nice side effect of course will be that it will increase your outreach radius somewhat. ;)
We'll distribute the zines for 15$ per piece here in LA and I don't know where else.
The money goes straight into making the next zine.
If you are interested write me or check the tard and feathered myspace site out: http://www.myspace.com/tardandfeathered

yeah and yes, I love Los Angeles, as well....

one love to all of you!

2 comments:

Akarta said...

I miss Lunatic one...you know what I am talking about.
But danke danke fur deine mail :)

emeralda said...

was meinst du?