Thursday, January 18, 2007

k-o-k-o

Koko fell on the stairs
her legs twisted
didn't utter a sound
faced the dirty ground
passengers just stared
seemed to be nobody's round

K-o-ko she said
make up artist and
cops suck and smell bad

fuck fuck fuck in such a lovely voice
her right half blue and red and swollen -did she have a choice?
the asshole guy from the last seat
came and comforted said I'll kill that motherfucker
how did he become so sweet

but you just don't beat, oh you just don't beat a woman

and Koko just waved her hand
like the Queen from England
but she was from Denmark
could harldy walk could hardly talk

her smile took away all the shame
i saw the despair but pretended it's all the same
she peed in her pants as she held on to that tree
Koko Koko they just can't see

and when she cried that tear
we held each other her room was messy
like those people who can't let go
slow suicide without any hope

she said I'm fine I'm fine
dignity lost right there on the street
when she wetted her own cold feet
but I believe in God she said

Koko, Koko what makes you human
the little girl in your eyes
Koko, Koko, what makes you human

that tear you cried
but not of fear
when it fell on the ground
it made a sound
the sound of a smile

(and i know this is going to sound like an attempt to rhyme but
it occured to me that this is what makes:

life worthwhile

1 comment:

vinny said...

"slow suicide without any hope"

I can't help but to feel that way.. I don't know why.