two minutes that i can snatch away. from picking up dust crums from the immaculate kitchen floor.
two minutes rife of adrenalin will I be discovered?
the day full of tiredness waves rolling over me
plenty plenty
and as they left I said, with my arms full of dirty laundry 'you all look so beautiful'
'isn't she lovely' said the mother
I nodded with a smile
behind my veil
snodder
Ah, I am such a hypcrite, such a hypocrite
Botox plastered on her face
The smile so child like
She flaked on my sister
They don't understand what it means to not have money
They might have known it once
But they forgot
And
I can't be angry
I work
I get money
From those
shallow
hollow
fluttering
nothings
in the winds of time
2 comments:
A nice crescendo to this one. And I so know the feeling - sometimes I just want to walk away from these people, but then realise they are fuel - financially and egotistically.
yeah definetly so...it was literally a two minute post so i looked whether i would wanna change something, it's not quite what i wanted as far as my disgusted feeling was concerned...but there will be another one i guess.
it's quite an important experience for me to deal with very rich people on a personal and daily level....as a confidante and nanny, as a helping hand and observing eye.....
:) oh ruksak you are flattering me too much!!! but i difintely enjoy your visits a lot. you have no idea. i know you from way back with Hermes!
Post a Comment