There is no other title for this post.
This is the end of the road.
The snake who eats her own tail, gobbeling it up in slow motion.
There we stand again. In the rain. Trickeling slowly down, softly softly, falling on the windshields, creating patterns similar to those of Aboriginal Paintings in Australia.
Do you still feel that way? he asks. Like, you can't be in love, can't have a boyfriend, can't be a girlfriend.
Asian Groove Again. Terian Gulabi Buliyan by A.S. Kang sings. Tags: Bhangra, Punjabi, word, desi, south asian roots. Similar Artists: Bally Jagpal, Bally Sagoo, Baldip Jabble, Jazzy B, RDB
As if I could say something to this. I cringe I flinch I try to hint. Find a way. They say women use 20 000 words a day. I am at my limit. Does love really make that blind? That you can't see. Didn't you know? No. You just stuck around. You were in love with me and you just waited it out. And to my great anger and frustration all those people seemed to be right. It wasn't forever, not that I would have even dared to think that but certainly I feel how my innermost hopes got raped.
He stuck around. There we sit in the car with this amazing rain lulling me into escape, my dear friend, sleep.
It was such an amazing evening. It was perfect and I wish I just could fall in love with him.
Wouldn't it be perfect to fall in love like that?
Gypsy Gypsy gone, next please.
As if it would be that easy.
Something tells me that if I wanted it would be easy.
Quit apparently I don't want it.
And now Bob Dylan sings 'Living the Blues'.
Let's go and live the blues, come one, now, come on, forget the Asian Groove
No comments:
Post a Comment