All is different
When will you return?
I am not afraid anymore
It is fivolous
It ruins my stomach
No being scared anymore
But ants
They still run through my house
We have an antstreet there in our house.
The mirrors shiver sometimes, slightly, sometimes they even see saw at the wall.
Earthquakes
Earthquakes shake me as well
There it lies, the unborn child, patiently waiting for my hope to arise.
My life would be over too soon, he says.
Not now. And he almost gets angry.
The heavenly spirits laugh at this.
Don't be a fool, you,
so they whisper in the wind
But nobody every really understands them.
Ay, could I only be at home and bask in my thoughts from afar
Because to live in the afar is not easy and home sickness seems suddenly like a stone around the neck,
If somebody would push me now into the sea,
Ay, Ay, Ay
Home Sick?
Where is home? Where the stove is or the heart?
My heart, My heart, I have whispered for a long time....
But not it won't be long anymore.
I still love you as dearly as at the first day.
If I only could find you, now, that I need your advice so badly.
No comments:
Post a Comment