Thursday, June 14, 2007

p.s. - facts

I really wish I could write about the beautiful things happening in my life right now but it seems that so called bad things lead to more alone-time and therefore more writing. sometimes a couple of ideas of what to write cross my mind but I never write it down and then, when I am sitting here to write it all down my mind is blown away and empty and writing-less...
maybe i have to write plain facts these days as opposed to facts transformed into fiction as I love to do.

here five facts that make my days:

1. He is back
2. I do love him, it's not an illusion
3. I found out where my whales go, which kind of whales they are
4. I will follow them (please click on the link to a post of beautiful amazing Veronica of lonely roads and psycho paths!)
5. I will stay here for one more year in OUR little studio apartment and with my amazing job - in other words, life is still making the best decisions, life is still an amazing adventure that I am merely following like an astonished child.

ah, and i love my parents, my family and yeah. the whales and my friends. my friends....

No comments: