Serendipity of life.
You in Aby's apartment. The smell just like back then. We used to make good food here you say and good love I add, then there is silence again.
It was good love. Nashville Skyline and you taking the bus and the metro while I was fluttering with excitement and anticipation, peeking out onto the cold grey street to see if you were coming already, with your cloudy hair.
Hey, I say, I have a song for you.
It is 'Hey, that's no way to say good bye'
It is perfect. I feel your heartbeat, I feel the salty waters, I feel, how things come together. There is so much longing and that's what I love. I love, that human beings long. It makes us sing and dance and philosophy and belief. It makes us sad, it makes us glad, it makes us keep on going. It is okay when we can't always back everything up. It is okay as long as are growing a learning.
ah.
No comments:
Post a Comment