It's so wonderful to see them so healthy.
She is wearing a beautiful green big dress kind of shirt and orange cotton pants over pretty indian sandals. He has a seven day beard and wears simple beige clothes, they are both glowing and so is the golden ring on their ringfinger.
And look, there is my other friend from way back, with a baby, and her man still at her side, so strong and handsome. I see more and more, my dear dear friends and all seem so well.
It was L's 25th birthday get together and it's just amazing to see how everybody evolved....over the years. Gosh, yeah, I was gone for a while.
And as I sit, enjoy, observe, converse I feel this little longing inside, ay ay ay wouldn't it be nice to be taken care of like that?!
Ah, it would.
But upon my return home I realize that for nothing in the world would I trade in my wild life for anyone or anything.
Maktub!
No comments:
Post a Comment