I am listening to 'Alexandra Leaving' by L. Cohen. Today I turn one year old.
And what a year it was.
I wept yesterday night over the loss of my love one year ago. It was hard to detach.
I know I didn't lose the love but we had to break apart and follow our own paths without each other in the way we had wished for. I don't even think we are without each other. This is what I pray for. The gem to radiate within our souls, to keep it dear to our hearts and respect and honor what we had.
The song pearled from my eyes, the candle I had lit had burnt down by the next morning.
After lying on my bed on end, letting the tears come and go in waves, letting it all be, the pressure on the chest, the pain, the relief, I read some things that I wrote on a typewriter.
I will post these writings later on here in obscurity and then I think I will try to print the posts I like the best, a collection of the traces of this very love in the world wide web.... And then to leave this blog.
I will continue writing other chapters of my life on my older blog, www.mjamani.blogspot.com 'the dark side of the moon'.
'and you who were bewildered by a meaning, whose code was broken, crucifix uncrossed, say goodbye to Alexandra leaving, then say goodbye to Alexandra lost...'
No comments:
Post a Comment