It is true, what my Mama said.
"Get used to the thought, that you will always love him."
So it is. There will always be moments that bring you back to me. Only sometimes I wonder if the same happens to you or how you remember me.
I know that we were intensely beautiful.
People would stop us in the streets and say "ya'll stay together!" or "you look gorgeous together" or "if that isn't true love"... It is good to have lived that. It is good.
I still love you, I love what you touched inside of me. I love what you let me touch inside of you.
Now is a different time. I am getting ready for the next encounter.
"Get used to the thought, that you will always love him."
So it is. There will always be moments that bring you back to me. Only sometimes I wonder if the same happens to you or how you remember me.
I know that we were intensely beautiful.
People would stop us in the streets and say "ya'll stay together!" or "you look gorgeous together" or "if that isn't true love"... It is good to have lived that. It is good.
I still love you, I love what you touched inside of me. I love what you let me touch inside of you.
Now is a different time. I am getting ready for the next encounter.
No comments:
Post a Comment