Poetic was his love.
Perhaps that the key, the secret to the riddle. Allowing the full to blossom. In its wretched and blissful moments, full, honest, unbridled.
When I think of you I realize how restrained I have lived, how it was a decade of new moon and half. How I lived on the other side, waiting to be released. For a dawn to break a spell I have crafted myself. For shadows I have cast to turn with the tides. For sand to turn into dust.
I don't know what I could do differently. How to live full. How to walk away from lovers who guard themselves as much as I do. Hoping for a crack to appear, for a heart to unbreak and stop being so dramatically inward.
I want to live full. I just don't know how to walk out of the shadows of his love and live life poetically.
Perhaps that the key, the secret to the riddle. Allowing the full to blossom. In its wretched and blissful moments, full, honest, unbridled.
When I think of you I realize how restrained I have lived, how it was a decade of new moon and half. How I lived on the other side, waiting to be released. For a dawn to break a spell I have crafted myself. For shadows I have cast to turn with the tides. For sand to turn into dust.
I don't know what I could do differently. How to live full. How to walk away from lovers who guard themselves as much as I do. Hoping for a crack to appear, for a heart to unbreak and stop being so dramatically inward.
I want to live full. I just don't know how to walk out of the shadows of his love and live life poetically.
No comments:
Post a Comment