Monday, June 05, 2006

BITCH

So you had it, hm? Little girl…Ah, it’s such a big step now, huh, to claim your place, to demand respect and have your friends get back in line. Ah, sure, it gets lonely, when the line of lined up people gets thinned out. You have to keep your little sheep in check baby, because seriously, that’s all you’ve got.
And when it rains really really hard there is always a sister or a guy who gets pussy, or a smile, who will pamper you and lick your little pretty ass. I wonder how it tastes. The mess you left behind smelled like old pussy but you do take showers often, it’s very obvious, I kind of couldn’t help but feel it with my naked feet when I come into the bathroom or take a shower myself. You are nasty.

Ah, how anger fills my breast now, it competes with your bosom. It’s so easy to be mad at a pretty girl, it’s ridiculous. I could crush you in a second, like crums for pigeons. I wish I could be a bird and let my shit happen on your fake ass brunette hair. Blonde suited you much better. And now, that the clouds have clouded and gathered at the horizon and now that you have let it rain in the living room I feel like dancing on your immaturity if it wasn’t for my own integrity. I have a hard time not to gossip about you already. What if I had to trade in my pride not to be so Paris Hilton like and pee on your oversugared smile? That would be really bad.
Seriously, I feel bad for you.
You are such a petty nimble mind. Adorable. Caring, to some extend and such a bitch.

So you had it? Hm? Little woman. Ah, it’s such a big step now, now that your boyfriend brainwashed you accordingly. Friends are cheap, they have a good deal at Vons.
And when you are all alone you can hold yourself tight, because, you said, you are your own best friend.
And now I can’t help but pitty you, you little petty girl. It must suck to have a bitch as a best friend. Suck.

2 comments:

chrome said...

bitch as a best friend? not such an oxymoron when you think of it.

emeralda said...

bitch as a best friend, i have some...yeah. but immaturity makes it hard to be real friends, after all.when somebody QUITS a friendshp with a person she claimed to love SO MUCH just because she is jaming with the same drummer and doesn't see the point in respecting those insecure stupid selfish feelings of the bitch (which were 'i don't want you to jam with the same drummer' geez it s like, is he your boyfriend or what????)

all those bitches i was and am friends with are cool like hell, like me in fact ;- ) like a thunderstorm bitch. it s over when the clouds are gone.
but this particular bitch is so hilariously and ridiculously stupid and childish that it hurts to see that fight happening. she is shadow boxing, poor girl.
all i can say is: let the children play!