why is it so damn hard to accept that it is what it is?
if I KNEW that i am meant for you for ever, I would wait for you for ever.
like Kunigunde in the legend of Parsival. She was mourning over the body of her dead beloved one her entire life. Faithfully. I would do the same. I would.
If I only knew.
isn't it funny, wife, that you said one day, that me and the gypsy remind you of a modern Romeon and Juliet.
How fucking weird is that. it feels weird to be so evidently doomed. you feel weird. like a fly. maybe.
-------------
and what the fuck is going on in the middle east anyways?!
just had a pizza with two israelis. it was weird how they defended israel's actions. it's more complicated than just two soldiers. duh. i think i got that already. man. what the eff is happening. and here in hollywood, nobody really cares.
it's so damn far away.
and SUV's everywhere. and then they bitch about the gas prices. and man. it's still cheaper than in freaking Germany. I' m just saying. Use your ass and the money for liptosomia maybe for something more useful. good lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment