have something so extremely promising to them.
I love to wake up early, take care of my body that I just returned back to, stretch, shower, put lotion on it, dance a little into the kitchen, drink water, maybe coffee. Johnny Clegg and the Juluka Band makes my start into the day perfect. 'Asimbonanga'. Africa. Days that have been promising like this morning. Being thirteen was as promising as this morning.
I pack my stuff and smile. I have had problems with discipline and I still have. I've always wished I didn't. I regret many hours that didn't pass as effectively as I wish they had. I feel uncomfortable at the thought of procrastination. But the morning doesn't stop smiling into my face with a fresh witty twinkle in it's eye. In a minute I will ride my skateboard down Hollywood Blvd. and try not to kill too many tourists on the way. But they are really stupid, I must say, like cows. Don't see. Don't move and if, in the wrong direction. Oh well. Johnny Clegg reminds me of a friend in South Africa. Hello ! Thomas! Do you see me?
I say okay. I will sing. And I will perform. But just not yet. Not now. And I will follow my path no matter what. Just, please, give me one or two signs! :)
Good Morning World
1 comment:
Best regards from NY! mens coats California riverside meridia legal proactiv skin care system Wire free burglar alarm systems printer cartridges hp http://www.cartoonsex7.info Diana movie sex jvc batteries Moon palace honeymoon packages
Post a Comment