it's not only like I am a loser. exceeding the immediate meaning of the word i truly have been a loser too insofar as I've lost a lot. in so many respects.
the sun is still shining and music tries to build space for a soul to rest. but all i can do is bite my tongue and stand in a grey corner off Hollywood Blvd until the tears have ebbed away. "you look like you have a rough morning" gorgeous miles tells me and with a smirk in my face I say well I am leaving I guess.
then I come home and make a huge omelett and I eat it all and I find it amazing how big of a girl I really am.
then I send this message that says approximately how i feel for real. i don't want to go nowhere. not without you.
but i'll have to.
who makes up those rules anyways. motherfuckers.
No comments:
Post a Comment