I feel like on a ship in my little apartment here and I feel like I am
heading somewhere, it is really strange. Haha, I am in touch with my
womanly bloody side maybe that's why. I get a weird sense of direction
that hasn't been there like that before. I feel like things could be
possible that haven't be possible before, it is really weird, it's
just like the foreboding or anticipation of something that I'll
hopefully feel stronger sooner or later. Maybe something that is
really going to show me what I should do with this my life here.
I love you beyond anything that I could say or do or write or
understand. Very calmly now though and it's like I can think about you
now without hurting or sorrow of any sort. Sometimes yes, it comes
back like that but it's certainly transforming into something that is
just like it is you know? I never want to stop getting to know you and
I hope you will never deny me that pleasure.
It is what it is. Hold yourself warm and be with yourself and think of
me with a rose and a smile in your heart okydoky. I throw some
snuggles and fuffles and hugs and massages and a lot of care into the
wind so it can carry it to the places you are.
Emeralda, your wild child full of grace
No comments:
Post a Comment