Thursday, September 07, 2006

satisfaction

the bitchy dirty part inside myself rolls itself together like a cat in a warm place and starts to purr. yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I am talking about baby!!!!
so me and my friend meet this guy from school on the street. He is the Bitch's roommate. The Bitch is the woman who had the frivolity to try and make my love cheat on me although we were friends first. I have no kind of respect for that kind of women. I think women should maintain loyality to each other. Not that I can't be a bitch too. Not that I can't forgive a woman like that. I can and I did. I talked to her and it's all good now. It's about doing mistakes and learning the lessons. I am not concerned about her anymore. Whether or not she learns the lesson... I paid my dues.
But here goes the guy who is living in a fucking studio apartment with her! In the SAME room.
"She is the filthiest person I have ever met" he says. "Imagine the description of the filthiest person on earth and put her face on it..."
I get all curious and go "oh yes, how do you mean that lalalalala" and in the back of my head this voice starts hysterically laughing. He He He. BITCH.
She leaves banana peels on the couch. She hasn't done her laundry EVER in her life, her mom comes sometimes to do it, but she hasn't been doing laundry in the six months she's been here he recounts. He might be exaggerating and what not, ha, but do I care? No. I savor every moment of those dirty revelations. The poop she didn't flush. Hahaha. Not that this couldn't happen to any of us. :)
The paper towels in midst of clothes and dirty dishes spread all over the floor. Tin foil and go figure.
How he invited all his friends after a concert to come party at his house because he knew she would be there with this guy who would lie in her bed when he comes home, in nothing but boxers, smiling and saying 'wuzz up bud'. *vomits silently in the corner*. He apparently never showed up again, since he was so embarrassed when they all arrived, running into them ... Lol. I can't help but admit a very low part inside of me that actually takes pleasure in airing HER dirty laundry with her roommate and now with you guys. Ah, such a dirty satisfaction, I must admit. She was never a real danger or competition to me anyways. This is nothing but a late proof for it. Har, har, har. You know, even if you know this Bitch isn't a competition it still gets to you when a woman is so corrupt and snaky. Ah, shake the feeling of babe. Shake it off, off, off. Not needed anymore. Your pretentiously introvertive weirdo face, I don't need to see it anymore.
And take your pretty but oh so depressed music with you. I hope you have a good life because in the end you are just learning your lessons as well.
Well, OH, Well!

No comments: